Social Media Management
The goal of social media is to make connections. You have to maintain your accounts to make them work for you.
I can help set up social media accounts, manage and reply to comments on your behalf, create customized images and post articles that interest your target audience.
Listed below are some frequently asked questions. If you have any other questions, contact me!
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I need Social Media for my business?
Here are 5 reasons why your business needs to use social media:
- Competition – Your competition is getting social, so you should too. If your competitors get to your potential customers first, they’ll earn their loyalty and you’ll have a hard time winning them over. If you’re active and engaging on social media, you can gain those followers first and your competition will be playing catch up instead of the other way around.
- More sales – When you stay in front of your customer base, they’re more likely to buy from you when they need the products you sell. Social media marketing doesn’t just keep your company’s name in front of potential buyers, but it also gives you the opportunity to constantly give them incentives to buy.
- It’s a way to explain yourself – One of the reasons some businesses are reluctant to use social media is because they’re afraid of negative comments. It’s possible to receive negative comments. But, social media provides the platform to explain and to make things right. The fact of the matter is – if someone has something negative to say they can say it whether you have a social media account or not. Ignoring them doesn’t stop the damage. But, when you reply, you are seen as a business owner who cares, who wants to make the customer happy, and that you’re human.
- Find out exactly what your customers want – You don’t have to wonder what your customers want. You want to know what they want! Ask them on social media, and they’ll tell you.
- Your customers can play an active role in the business – Let your customers play an active role in your business. Let them offer suggestions, let them share their likes and dislikes – all on social media. You might find yourself ideas for new products and services you’d never have without them.
How much does Social Media Management cost?
The social media management pricing starts at $300 per month. This price varies based on the amount of social media accounts and posts.
Please note that this price is the fee to perform services on your behalf. It does not include any advertising dollars to run paid ads on social media. The value of this service is that it will save you time, money, and allow you to focus on more important aspects of your business.
Go to Plans and Pricing for more information.
Is there a setup fee?
There is a one-time setup fee of $50 for each new social media account. If your business already has social media accounts, there are no setup fees.
What is included?
No two businesses are alike. Not every social media platform is right for every business.
Here is a ballpark idea of what a “typical” small business social media package looks like:
- 5-7 Weekly Social Media Content Posts Per Platform
- Articles carefully chosen to interest your target audience
- Customized images for your business
- Monitoring Social Media presence and referring relevant comments or issues to you for consideration/action as required
- Weekly promotion of your company’s products and services
Together, we will determine the small business social media package that best fits your needs and budget.